Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP

The Sabbat have overrun Dallas for too long. The inner circle has chosen you to take backt he city. After you have fought for your right to survive, how will you continue to grow the city?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Year in Dallas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MegT

A New Year in Dallas Empty
PostSubject: A New Year in Dallas   A New Year in Dallas Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 5:36 pm

Greetings and Salutations Kindred of Dallas!!!

As this is my first announcement as your Harpy, I am going to go over some basic information. If you are already aware, please bear with me as we review. If anyone has ANY questions, see your Primogen, the Senchal, the Keeper or myself for clarification.

Following are the rules of Elysium and our Traditions.

Traditions:

The first tradition: The Masquerade
Thou shall not reveal thy true nature to those not of the Blood.
Doing such shall renounce thy claims of Blood.

The second tradition: The Domain
Thy domain is thine own concern.
All others owe thee respect while in it.
None may challenge thy word while in thy domain.

The third tradition: The Progeny
Thou shall only Sire another with the permission of thine Elder.
If thou createst another without thine Elder’s leave, both thou and thy Progeny shall be slain.

The fourth tradition: The Accounting
Those thou create are thine own children.
Until thy Progeny shall be Released, thou shall command them in all things.
Their sins are thine to endure.

The fifth tradition: The Hospitality
Honor one another’s domain.
When thou comest to a foreign city, thou shall present thyself to the one who ruleth there.
Without the word of acceptance, thou art nothing.

The sixth tradition: The Destruction
Thou art forbidden to destroy another of thy kind.
The right of destruction belongeth only to thine Elder.
Only the Eldest among thee shall call the Blood Hunt.

Rules of Elysium:

1) No violence, use of Disciplines or weaponry is permitted on the premises.
2) No art is to be destroyed on the pain of Final Death.
3) Elysium is neutral ground.
4) Remember the Masquerade at all times.

Primogen:

I appreciate your patience as I work my way to seeing all of you before the next Court. If you can please let me know when the best time to speak with you, I will schedule our meetings as appropriate.

Please remember to report any new Status Changes, Boons or changes to your clan to myself.

All Kindred:

Clan Malkavian will be hosting Court this coming month. Address will be given out as it gets closer to the date. Please keep dress code in mind.

Speak to your Primogen if you have any In-Clan concerns. If any Kindred has questions about this months Newsletter, please call me or email me. My phone number is 214-770-8646 (IRL as well) and you can email me at (tashaworkemail.com)

Old Business:

I would like to speak to some members of clan Brujah about the activities at the Lake.

We have a Guest in our court. He is a Fae by the name of Puck. Please be nice! He says he is not a Chupacabra.....

Any other Old Business that needs to be brought up, please speak to me.

Your Harpy will be doing official Harpy things, and will arrive at Court around 9:30. If you need me, call me! That is what I am here for!!
Back to top Go down

A New Year in Dallas
Page 1 of 1