Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP

The Sabbat have overrun Dallas for too long. The inner circle has chosen you to take backt he city. After you have fought for your right to survive, how will you continue to grow the city?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Party at the DCMA

Go down 
+10
painlesslaceration
clara
krackus
Jessica
Mr.Me
dlione
Draco Arcane
NikkiLee
DebThompson
Rayce
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
krackus

krackus

The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:30 pm

*David looks at her smiling* If I spent my life doing what others thought I should. I'd never get anything done. You're more than welcome to stay by my side. I find it comforting. As for the looks let them stare maybe they can learn a few lessons in civility.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:41 pm

"Pardon me." Vanessa affects an air of snootery. "But as it is my party, my dear, and I extended you an invitation - though Mr Starns, admittedly, but I had no way of reaching you directly - I can say with absolute certainty that you are welcome."

Her expression changes to a much gentler smile. "With that out of the way. Do you have any interest in modern art? I'm no Mr Blank, but I know a little. Come, let me show you one of the pieces a pet artist of mine did - "
Back to top Go down
krackus

krackus

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:49 pm

*David looks to vanessa* Ms Clark she was not speaking of being invited. She was speaking to the general attitude afforded those of her kind in our society. She was fully aware of her invitation through mine. She is a full grown woman and understands more than I think you know. I would appreciate her being shown at least a small modicum of respect.
Back to top Go down
painlesslaceration

painlesslaceration

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:51 pm

"Please. Mr Starnes." She detached herself from the male Ventrue, stepping forward towards Ms. Clark. "I have always been a great admirer of art. Please, if you would." She gestured for the two to walk away from Mr. Starnes, her demeanor not once changing. "It is a party, nae n-n-need for trouble, aye?"
Back to top Go down
krackus

krackus

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Aye have fun.
Back to top Go down
krackus

krackus

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:53 pm

David starts walking around the exhibit lost at how some of this is considered art.
Back to top Go down
clara

clara

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:15 pm

The Doctor having watched this exchange walks up to David.

A bit on the snobby side that one, hmmm?
Back to top Go down
https://deliriumvtm.rpg-board.net
krackus

krackus

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:16 pm

Dr Belgrade how are you this evening. It appears my date likes art. You learn something new everyday.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:26 pm

"I assure you, Starns, that I was being facetious. I don't think Ms Thana is any more a fool than I imagine anyone else to be." She offers her an exaggerated wink and turns heel before the elder Ventrue can piece together exactly what was just said.

Followed or not she makes her way across the gallery to where an oil painting, abstract but full of bright colors in well defined swaths, hangs.
Back to top Go down
painlesslaceration

painlesslaceration

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:29 pm

Thana followed the Ventrue to the oil painting. "Men." She grumbled, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. "Always jumping to conclusions, aye?"

She stands with her legs shoulder length apart, arms over her chest as she examined the painting. "Who is the artist? A local you said?" Thana does not look back to see what David is up to, and is unaware the Doctor is even here.
Back to top Go down
krackus

krackus

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:30 pm

*David looks at the Dr and shakes his head slightly* Youth is not an excuse. I'm learning this daily here.
Back to top Go down
clara

clara

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:38 pm

No, youth is no excuse. I hope your evening is going well.
Back to top Go down
krackus

krackus

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:40 pm

It is so far, we'll see how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:44 pm

"Yes! One of mine. A native Texan, even, that I was lucky enough to discover just this past month. Nathan. I've adopted him, after a fashion. He wanted to attend the party, but given the guest list I dissuaded him."
Back to top Go down
clara

clara

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:59 pm

Indeed...well enjoy your time. Relax a bit, if you can.

*she turns and walks away, dissappearing into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
krackus

krackus

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 4:02 pm

I am relaxed and you have a nice evening as well.
Back to top Go down
HeWhoWalksBeside

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:29 pm

Michael arrives on foot, wearing an immaculate tuxedo. Carrying himself with poise and dignity, surreptitiously avoiding any but the most peripheral view of the walls by looking down on his peers from his lofty height. After nearly an hour of witty pleasantries, Michael makes his way towards the displayed pieces, still not looking directly at them. As he reaches the wall, he pauses to gather himself, looks up at the first piece, and takes on a posture of rapturous engagement. Over the remainder of the evening he moves from one exhibit to the next, those nearby might note him whispering a continuous, stream of consciousness, critique of each piece.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:56 am

"Speaking of Mr Blank..." Vanessa says to Thana when she notices that Michael has arrived.

She hooks her arm around Thana's, guiding her without explanation to meet the newcomer just a few feet from the door.

"Mr Blank! I am so glad you managed to make it. Here I was just a few moments ago, discussing some of the pieces with Thana" she indicates the vampress on her arm "and I happened to mention that, as much as I appreciate art, I remain an amateur" she pronounces the last word as a Frenchman might, with an elongated 'a' and keeping her palatte soft on the last syllable "and that if she wanted to have a truly intelligent discussion on its merits, she should speak with you."
Back to top Go down
painlesslaceration

painlesslaceration

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 10:58 am

The Caitiff was dragged along, a bit taken aback by the arm hook. She noticed who they were approaching and stiffened up slightly.

"Evening." She greeted him, quickly unpacking her arm from the Ventrue. "If you do nae mind excusing me. I believe I am being called away. Ms's. Sir." She nodded her head to the two, her jaw tight and her teeth grinding as she turned away and started for the door.
Back to top Go down
krackus

krackus

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 10:59 am

*David walks over to Thana and Venessa* I apologize Mr Blank is it, but I really must interrupt this conversation. *He looks to Thana* I'm new to this modern art and abstractism. Thana had come with me to explain it to me in terms I might be able to understand. I do hope if I drag her off to look at some of the pieces you'll not be offended.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 1:25 pm

Vanessa frowns at Thana's back as her new friend flees - leaving whether she goes with Mr Stans or exits the building entirely for the two of them to work out.

"How odd" she muses to no one in particular, though with Mr Blank's proximity he can't help but overhear. "I hope I haven't given offense."
Back to top Go down
painlesslaceration

painlesslaceration

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 1:55 pm

Thana ignores David's insistence to continue looking at paintings. "Dawn is approaching. Do forgive me, but I would rather go home. Alone. Thank you for this time together. Goodnight Mr. Starnes." She says before exiting the gallery and making haste down the street.
Back to top Go down
krackus

krackus

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 2:08 pm

*David waits at least 30 minutes before leaving the exhibit and getting into his car*
Back to top Go down
TJHodges

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 6:21 pm

A black Chevy Tahoe with blackout tinted windows drives in rather reckless and fast. Anthony exits the vehicle with his mind obviously very occupied. He looks up at the doors, adjusts his jacket and tie, and focuses on the party. He shares a quick greeting with Mr. Starnes on his way in.

Smiling, Anthony enters wearing a traditional tuxedo.

*nods* "Good Evening Dr. Belgarde. It is good to see you. Hope all is well at the asylum."

"Mr. Blank, it's nice to see you in your element. I trust you are enjoying yourself."

He mingles with everyone at the party.

"Ms. Clark, you have outdone yourself. What a great party!"

Anthony begins looking at the art on the wall, pausing at each for exactly 4 seconds.
Back to top Go down
HeWhoWalksBeside

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:45 pm

Michael continues on in his trance, oblivious to the happenings about and around him. "...the subaqueous qualities of the facture contextualize the accessibility of the work..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Party at the DCMA   The Party at the DCMA - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Party at the DCMA
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP :: In- Character Discussion :: In Character RP Board-
Jump to: